Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Family Gatherings


As a family we always try to get together over Easter and spend some time together. This year I am the host of our family's Easter gathering. My cupboards are stocked up with every kind of Easter Egg imaginable to ensure I don't disappoint the cousins arriving at Auntie Shelley's house. The roar of all our children, hyped on sugar, playing madly after dinner, is sure to be fun!

I brought these tablecloths a few weeks ago and I have been looking for an excuse to use them. They are going to be the basis of my untraditional table decor. I am not sure if I can use both, but I will try! I will post some picks when I am done!

Wishing everyone a happy Easter! God Bless. Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle