Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Totally attached!






Is it just me or do you often get ridiculously attached to pieces of furniture? I finally parted with my children's first bed today. My kids are now 11 and 8years old and grew out of it a LONG TIME AGO!!! It has been collecting dust in the garage for many years but I just couldn't part with it. Each time I looked at it I could see my cute toddlers reading stories in it. Thank you to its beautiful new owners who made parting with it so easy. It was nice to see some one's face light up at the prospect of adopting a new piece of furniture into their house! Vintage makes children's rooms so special. I recently stumbled upon these gorgeous vintage pics that would look great framed in a nursery or toddlers room. I particularly like the one of the little girl hanging out the washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle