Friday, October 15, 2010

What I have been up to!

I feel like I have been away from blog land for such a long time. I have been so busy with such a vast range of things. Anyway, I have put together a few photos which show some of what I have been up to...

Our last Girls Night Out was last Wednesday night. It was a Candlelight High Tea with the most impressive entertainment. Here is us setting up and obsessing over the details. Don't miss the next one...only $12 for all this! The food was divine and was single handily made by one of my friends who loves cooking.

Here is a painting I picked up today for $6. I hope I can find the perfect place for it and I love yellow, mint and blue at the moment. Stay tuned for a massive shop update soon! By soon I mean next week...fingers crossed everything comes together and the weather permits.

My parents arrived back from a trip to England and Scotland. They brought me back this Victorian cup and saucer which is gorgeous. My father's family live there and it is always lovely to receive something that reminds me of them.

And you know what my husband is up to....trestles, benches, custom made planter boxes, kitchen tables...the list (and the work) goes on and on. It is such a pleasure to see someone find a piece of furniture from our shop which is perfect for their house. To see a ladies face light up makes it all worth while.

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. That Girls night out looks so decadent!
    Missing your posts but understand that life get busy some times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely to hear! I am going to get focussed again...promise you will hear more from me next week. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, what a stunning teacup - so delicate! The tea party sounds like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle