Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Office Inspiration

There have been quite a few posts about offices lately. Each time I see a photo of an office I adore it prompts me to finish mine off. I have the basics...a desk, cupboard, lamps, etc but I am in desperate need of interesting and functionally storage for the piles of paperwork and fabric samples that are mounting up on my desk. Anyway this picture has elements that I have been wanting to add - 1. a massive pin board (not used as a dream board for this girl but rather a vertical filing cabinet)! 2. a great chair and 3. a cute rubbish bin. I hope to be able to post a finished off office sometime very soon!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous office space, I wish my looked like that! Mine has my fiances' tools stacked in one corner to compensate the lack of garage :( Oh well, one day!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle