Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Absolutely Beautiful Things

Although a little late, I wanted to post a few pictures of Anna's 'new era'. I felt very special being invited to the launch of her new collection and renovations. It was such a lovely night and her design team surely did a wonderful job in putting the whole concept together. Here are some photos of things that particularly caught my eye.

Believe it or not the cushion caught my eye before the chair! I have no idea who designed the fabric on the larger back cushion but I instantly fell in love with it. It is so pretty. The colours are gorgeous. It was a little out of my price range BUT it is definitely on my wish list! LOVE IT!!!
The collection of garden flowers in the glass vases reminded me of 'home'. They were so simple and understated. I actually like putting something similar out on my deck when we have guests. I use herbs from my garden and the smell is divine!

These lamp shades, hung over the blue check lounge, are gorgeous. I thought they really worked in well with the artwork displayed on the night. The trim on the shades was really cute. They particularly caught my eye because I am currently using a similar trim for a new range of cushions for the shop. Not sure they will turn out quite so spectacular but one can hope!

Limes and sea shells. Candles and silver. You just can't go wrong!

I must say that Anna (and the team) do a sensational art cluster. They just seem to nail it every time and this one is no exception. The wall art was fresh and inspiring and well....quite inspiring!
Congrats girls!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle