Wednesday, August 25, 2010

French at Heart

There is a lovely shop at the Woolloongabba Antique Centre called "French at Heart". I have never met the owner so if you are out there...hi from Divine Finds! I visit this shop regularly, and although my home is far from french, I do find myself drawn to that style. I love delicate, pretty things, but like most good things they are better in moderation! Here are some pics I took this week. There is a marble topped gold coffee table featured in the last photo. I was definitely tempted to buy it!




Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I was at the WAC today actually. But my visit was ruined by a massive toothache - remind me to never again go shopping after going to the dentist, crazy! I battled through and got to see most of the centre before running off for some much needed Panadol. I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fabulous place to visit. I'm sure I'd find lots of goodies I'd want to take home :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle