Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Divine Finds New Stock


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and once again thank you so much for following my blog. I really enjoy hearing from you. I have had a truly inspiring week, with bucket loads of new stock arriving. My mind is as always whirling with ideas!

Out of all of my purchases, there are three very special prints that have captured my heart. They are 1950s floral prints, in original condition, framed beautifully. What more can I say? They are breathtaking! They are even more lovely than the photos show, with some really stunning colour combinations (Please excuse my photography!).

So if anyone is interested you are more than welcome to contact me to purchase privately. I'd be quick for these ones as I don't think they will make it to the shop!

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. what can I say I love them and the china ... now let me think what I would have to give up to fit them in I think I need a bigger house xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously considering that option at the moment! Love to chat with you kindred spirit! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, I just found your blog through Lou. I think I met your husband when we traded on ebay, will keep an eye out for you at the WAC, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katherine...yes, that's us...my husband is the pick up man! Thanks for getting in touch. I have looked for your store a few times at WAC but couldn't find it so I'll keep my eye out for you too. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi michelle, just going back through your blog posts as was directed here via Katherine (oldbouthouse) and I couldnt believe this post. I have the exact SAME THREE pictures here on my walls at home. they are totally gorgeous, I agree! Actually I visited your stall when we were in Brisbane last summer, thought it was lovely too.
    alicia

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle