Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introducing...Ally



If you are fortunate, you can meet the loveliest people in life. This week I am going to blog about three people whose passion for vintage inspires me. They are people who I am currently working with in Divine Finds and I would love you all to meet.

So today I am introducing inspiration number - Ally. Ally is Divine Find's neighbour. She is such a great person to be around and has endless energy for vintage treasures. Ally tells me she goes to about 30 garage sales every Saturday to find her gorgeous stock. I think that is impressive! Every now and then I'll slip over to her shop and buy something special to take home. She is so generous that she will actually offer me some of her stock if she feels it suits my shop's look better!
Here are some pics from her shop which is well worth a visit. The pics don't acutally do it justice.

I also wanted to thank my new blog followers. I'd love to hear from you and if you have any people in your life that inspire your creative side feel free to write me about them.

Michelle

2 comments:

  1. would certainly come and pay a visit if I ever get to your part of the country xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she really is a bubbling and bright lady just like her shop space! You'd love her.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle