Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The hunt for Blue and White continues

I am currently working on a new range of blue and white cushions with the wonderfully artistic, "Vintage by Lou Lou". These delightful fabrics will mark the beginning of the creative journey. I am dreaming of a large denim cushion with white pipping teamed up with a smaller floral cushion with ruffles...but who know what ideas Lou has in store. While this process is going on my husband will be painting up some adorable cane. Hopefully when the two meet we have perfection! Stay tuned for the result.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just found your blog via Lou Lou and I'm glad I did - it's so pretty! I agree, nothing better than blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments. I'll be posting the results of the blue and white soon!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle