Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thanks to Style Magazine

YES...with two weeks to go 'Girls Night Out' is totally SOLD OUT.

I really wanted to thank Style Magazine for their recent coverage of Divine Find's FIRST exclusive shopping event. In fact, thanks to all the great media coverage that has gone into making the event a success. I hear 97.3fm are covering it this week which will be awesome.

Luckily we have been able to secure Bronnie Masefau (interior designer and author of Australian Living Vintage) for another showing of the event - Tuesday 18th. If anyone missed out, please feel free to contact me to book as tickets are selling quickly.

I look forward to posting some pictures of the gift bags, giveaways and stock exclusive to the night.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle