Friday, May 14, 2010

Thinking Fashion

Fashion has never been so non-existant in my life! My wardrobe has taken a nose-dive since starting Divine Finds. I once enjoyed a leisurely shop in between appointments, but I haven't even been to the shops since starting the business. Although I'm not convinced I can pull off vintage, these photos are really tempting...and the closest thing I have come to shopping for a while.

This recent photo from Shelter is such a statement.

Modern Vintage in Melbourne featured this gorgeous bag.

...and Amelkie's recent post took my breath away. I love the colours!

I'm ready for a wardrobe makeover!
Michelle
PS. Bookings for Tuesday's event @ Woolloongabba Antique Centre closes Monday. Still some seats available. Look forward to meeting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I am in LOVE with these images...we share similar tastes my dear xx

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle