Saturday, May 8, 2010

They sure meant SALE!

Those girls at Black and Spiro sure know how to put on a sale!

When my husband asked, "Would you like to go to the Black and Spiro sale to buy a mothers day gift?" he had no idea I'd come home with the amount of stuff I did. I had no idea I'd come home with the amount of stuff I did!!!! But caught in a moment of chaos meets sheer buyers bliss I couldn't resist an absolute bargain! When I arrived home my husband very sweetly smiled and got excited about my purchases with me. Then he offered to pick them up that afternoon so I'd have them straight away (now I am bragging!).

This console caught my eye in the window....I was actually thinking of my sister when I brought it but it has founds its way into my bedroom and I don't think it will move for a while!

These vintage lamps were my buy of the day. $30 each! I am thinking of painting them green!

When they said sale they meant SALE. If you missed Black and Spiro's sale I have to say it was fabulous!

A big thank you to Anna and the girls for making my 'mothers day' such a fantastic one. Great timing! The memory of the day will stay in my home for many years to come.

Michelle

12 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!! (in a good way). I'd have loved to have gone to that sale - you did very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a great sale and a bit of fun lining up. I am used to that kind of thing at a market but to experience it at Black and Spiro was so much more fun. Nice to say hi again. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Michelle for posting about the sale. You certainly got some great pieces!!

    xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That console is exceptionally beautiful. Oh how I wish I still lived in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fantastic buys, you are always guaranteed something gorgeous from Anna's store, I cant wait to see the vintage lamps green, they will be amazing very jealous x
    p.s thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I'm adding you to my list now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerry, Lovely to hear from you. I would have been worth living in Brisband that day! Nice to chat. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to talk to you...I will post those green lamps when I am done. I think they would look perfect in a guest room. Love your blog. It is gorgeous. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I so wanted to go but I had the worst migraine ever!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sarah, I struggled to get there with a sore throat. Probably shoudn't have gone really but it was hard to refuse! MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle. Wow, you grabbed some fab finds! Good for you. Thanks for dropping by Beach Vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Michelle, beautiful finds...Anna really has the best eye...cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. That the dresser is the most unique dresser I have ever seen in my life. I love it and I want it.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to be a part of my little blog. Michelle